Outstanding Manilan Award is annual event by City Government of Manila to recognize its local residents who were born, raised, and studied for their positive contribution to the City of Manila.
The 2009 Outstanding Manilan Awardees are:
- Corazon Aquino for civic leadership and global diplomacy
- Sen. Manuel Villar, public service
- Marixi Rufino-Prieto, print media advocacy
- Henry Sy Sr., business development
- Eugenio Lopez III, telecommunications and broadcasting
- Regina Paz Lopez, environmental advocacy
- Jaime Augusto Zobel de Ayala, entrepreneurial leadership
- Miguel Enriquez, public service in tri-media
- Teresita Quirino, education
- George Ty, corporate social responsibility.