Mall of Asia currently the Philippine’s largest and world’s third largest mall. Since its opening in May 2006, Filipinos considered it as a tourist destination, and a bargain haven for bargain hunters, as well as for retail business individuals.
Mall of Asia is owned by the same owners of SM chain of malls all over the country. Led by Chairman Mr. Henry Sy, Sr.
Mall of Asia Facts:
- 4 hectares/386,000 sq. m. floor area
- 8,000 parking slots
- 5,000 square meters for public utility vehicles
- 100 slots for tourist buses
- Almost one kilometer in length, and a perimeter of almost 2 kilometers
- Close to 2 million bags of cement used
- 44,000 gallons of paint consumed
- Designed by Arquitectonica, a US based architectural firm
See the contact information and maps…
J.W. Diokno Boulevard, Mall of Asia Complex
CBP – 1A Pasay 1300, Philippines
Tel. no. 632 + 556-0680
Location Map of Mall of Asia:
How to get to Mall of Asia:
1. If your from Manila:
Take a jeepney that plies along Taft Avenue or ride the LRT to Buendia Avenue.
2. If from Quezon City or South of Manila (Paranaque/Alabang):
Go straight to EDSA. Lots of buses that goes straight to Mall of Asia.