In celebration *kuno* of Manilablog‘s one year anniversary, i’m inviting my very very very very loyal readers to a name game. Winners will win a humongous 10 US dollars or a domain name, you choose one which is best for you.
Simply identify the name of a certain Metro Manila street, store, city etc. There are 10 photos below.
Iron Fist Rules:
1. Prize shall be sent through Paypal only. If the winner doesn’t or refuse to have a Paypal account, then a domain name prize option, if the winner doesn’t want a domain. Thanks for the effort, i will choose another winner.
2. Answer specifically the sentence or phrase in bold.
3. Spelling should be correct. However, i would probably consider some misspelling, depending on my mood, haha. I may provide hints.
4. Answer it this way, the bold texts, for example:
if naming a road or street-EDSA street or EDSA road, not EDSA mall
if naming a city –Makati City or Makati, not Makati Store.
5. Fill in your answers below the comment form. Multiple entries allowed.
1. Name the street.
2. What’s name of this mall?
3. This football field is located inside a military camp.What’s the name of the military camp?
4. Photo shot inside a campus. What’s the name of the school?
5. Name the correct street name. You can say Colocoy st. or Colocoy rd, etc.
6. What’s the name of this building? This is close to UA & P.
7. This is a business district. Name the city where this CBD is located.
8. Photo of a store in Manila. What’s the name of this store?
9. This is a condominium. Name the business district where this condo is located.
10. Interior of a building located in Ortigas Center. What’s the name of this building?